Monday, March 23, 2009

My day routine ...

My day routine

I wake up early at 5:30, after that I wash my face, then I pray Alfajer,next I take shower wear my clothes, I keep ready the clothes for my dautghor because I keep my daughter with my aunt ,then I go with husband to the college ,After that I learn many things in the college , then I finish at 12:oo ,I came back to my home with my friend, next I clean my room and I change the bombers for my daughter and pray, ,then I have lunch with my family, After that I write the homework and I study when my daughter sleeping ,then I sit with my sisters and grand Mather and drink same tea and eat same sweet, or I go any place ,next I came back to my room to rebar my bag and pray alasha,then I have dinner at 9:00 o’clock, after that Watch the TV to 11:00 then I go to sleep …

No comments:

Post a Comment