Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MY day routine...

MY day routine...
Today I absent because very sick, I wake up at 6:30, then I wash my face and pray, next I go to the hospital at 7:15 and I waiting 3 hours ,After that I see the doctors ,then I finish 10:40 and I came to my home, next I clean my room and I change the bombers and clothes for my daughter and pray, ,then I have lunch with my family, After that I write the homework and I study when my daughter sleeping ,after finish I sit with my family then my brother came with his wife and san at 5:00 o’clock ,next I make same sweet and coffee for him, after that I go to my room to pray Almgreb ,then I go to ALnoor hospital ,and I comeing at 8:00,after I have the dinner with my brather,then I go to my room at 11:00 to sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment