Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MY day routine...

MY day routine…
Today I weak up early at 4:50 ,because my daughter she is crying ,after that I give her milk ,then I pray alfajer , next I take shower wear my clothes, I keep ready the clothes for my daughter because I keep my daughter with my aunt ,then I go with husband to the college ,After that I learn reading and new words in the college , then I finish at 12:oo ,I came back to my home with my friend, next I clean my room and I change the bombers for my daughter and pray, ,then I have lunch with my family, After that I write the homework and I study when my daughter sleeping ,then I sit with my sisters and grand Mather and drink same tea and eat same sweet, after that I visited my nebarhood after pray almgreb at 7:00,next I came back to My home at8:30 ,then I made the dinner and I have with my family ,after that I drink same tea and sweet to 10:30 ,then I go to my room to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment